Friday, November 18, 2011

Going to have to make a change...

I'm still upset about my weight loss. Should I be? Except for this week, I've consistently lost weight. The amount changes, but the fact that it's always a loss has been consistent.

But I still thought it would happen much faster. I mean I'm losing weight in the hundreds of grams! And the low hundreds....

Why aren't I closer to a kilo a week? How come other people can lose at that weight but I can't?

I'mm cutting corners, aren't I...

... I'm not counting any carbs at all, I'm just monitoring food groups. I'm not counting milk in tea or coffee whatsoever...

... I just don't want to have to monitor things closely. I don't want to have to weigh and measure, I don't want to have to cut down on the amount of milk I have in my drinks, or swap it for cream.

I find counting foods just so much work that I actually lose motivation and throw in the towel. At least this way I am losing something.

Hmmm so I have some decisions to make.....

No comments:

Post a Comment