Thursday, November 17, 2011

Why?

So no good news this week. Not only did I not have a loss, but I had a 200g GAIN!!

Of course there is a good reason - at the Hen's Night on Saturday I had lots to drink, including in sugary cocktails, I ate biscuits and chips, and everything else. Then the following day I had left over chips and orange chocolate liqueur log. And other chocolates.

I got back on track Monday which is excellent. But yes, I do have to pay for those two days. It sucks.

I really did hope that this weight loss would move along a lot faster. It's really quite disappointing.

Why is it going so slow? Why? :(

So you know what I ate on Saturday and Sunday

Monday:
Protein drink
Lamb veggie soup
Small serving burrito meat with tomato and sour cream

Tuesday:
Protein drink
Shepherd's pie

Wednesday:
Protein drink
Beef stroganoff
Small serving shepherd's pie

Today:
Protein drink
Burrito mix with tomato and sour cream and cheese
Piece of bacon and half a tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment