Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hmmm disappointing

I must say, I've been getting lots of comments from people about my weight loss recently. And each time I don't know what to say!

I'm sure everyone is just trying to be nice and thinks they're saying something complimentary, but it still strikes me as a really personal topic. I mean, isn't it like asking if someone has had a boob job?

Anyway, I've been lying and saying that I haven't noticed any weigh loss and my clothes fit the same. But thanking them for their comment all the same.

Of course in actual fact, I'm weighing in every week and I'm wearing a size down in my work uniform shirt. Wish I owned a size down in the pants, because every time I put something heavy in the pockets, they start to slip down.

So anyway, weigh in results.

So after spending a week listening to people commenting on my weight loss, and feeling nice and thin, I weighed in... I'm down 100g.

OK so it's not a gain, so that's good. But I must admit I was expecting something slightly more exciting. I was actually hoping for a whole kilo this time! ... but it wasn't to be.

I can't put the small loss down to anything specific either. I've been eating and drinking just fine. On Tuesday night I had to eat out because of too many appointments to get to, so I bought a lamb kebab and I ate around the bread. That should be fine, right? Unless they put something shifty in the garlic sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment