Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh in

Alright so I have to update you on my little cheat last week.... it was worth it! I weighed in on Thursday (after a BM) and I came in at 87.9kgs. Not a huge loss, but it's a loss! I am happy :)

And even better this week! This morning I came in at 87.3kgs. That's a total loss so far of 15.9kgs!

Again, not a huge loss this week, but I'm sooo happy it's a loss.

I must admit I held a part on Saturday night and had countless Mojitos. Yum! I was able to get them made with:
Dark rum
Lemon juice
Fresh mint
Diet Coke
Bitters

So not toooooooo bad.... but I honestly prepared myself for a gain. Oh and I also have TOM! It's been hanging around for 1.5 weeks... which is very unusual for me. I'm usually very regular. So this is strange and worth noting.

So I've got a long TOM and reduced BMs. I'm also much thirstier than usual (but that's probably because it's summer lol).

I don't feel like I have lost anything over the past fortnight. I just don't feel thinner. But I'm happy the scale has gone down 800g in that time, and even when I've been doing resistance training.

So, here's hoping things improve over the next week. I'm due for a bit of a whoosh! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment