Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Signs of being back on track

So this morning's weigh in was much more positive than last week's - I came in at 84.5kgs this morning. Yay!

I also had two BMs yesterday so I think that was helpful. As was the coconut cream that caused it :)

In terms of regaining my focus, I haven't done so well with that. I'm really trying to get my head into gear and that 'determined' feeling, but I guess that's a work in progress. So in the meantime I'm just making sure I eat on track. That's it. Each day I'm just making sure the meals I make are lc, and I keep away from processed and sugary foods. I don't feel like I have any kind of inner-strength right now, so really it's more of a practical feeling rather than an emotional one.

I'm going to stay on track. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment