Monday, August 29, 2011

Boy what a day!

Wow today was absolutely flat out! So many sickies across the board at work so I was run off my feet, then straight after work I had tons of errands. It's 8.30pm and I still have someone to pick up at the airport tonight so it's going to be a late one!

And to top it all off, I had to cancel the gym tonight - which was sort of a blessing in disguise because of all the things I needed to do - because my knees are really hurting. I know I went out dancing for hours on Saturday night but I must have worn my knees out. I've never done that before. I can only think that it's because my weight is wearing on my joints.

I did think it was inevitable.

Today I ate:
Protein drink for breakfast
Ravioli bolognese with cheese
1/2 block of mint chocolate
8 pieces of cadbury mousse chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment