Thursday, August 25, 2011

Need a substitute for comfort

It's now on only 6 days until I start making some changes to my eating habits.

I'm happy and sad at the same time - while I'm happy that I know I will be feeling so much better, I'm sad because I get comfort out of these crap foods and I don't know how I will substitute that. Any ideas?

Of course the obvious thing to do would be to get rid of all of the things that are stressful that cause me to seek comfort, but of course that is impossible. So I need to find myself a substitute. One that doesn't cost any money. I used to really enjoy taken a scented bath with oils and candles but the new house I moved into doesn't have a bath... and using someone else's just doesn't work.



Today has been just as busy as yesterday, this has been the busiest week I can remember in a long time! The good thing about being busy is that I am concentrating on so many other things that I don't really get time to graze.




I ate today:

5 x Lindt balls

Db whopper w cheese meal, SF coke

Some chips and snacks at a colleague's leaving dinner - handful at most in total

2 x Tim Tams

6 Black Forest squares of chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment