Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog.

This blog is hopefully about my journey towards Mission 63 - my target weight 63kgs.

I hope it's a place where I can just brain-dump because I can't really do that with anyone face to face. Which I quite like. How can I look perfect to everyone if I let them know about all of my lows as well as my highs?? hehehe

Motivation for today, Sally the Psychic's journey:
To eventually get to where "weight loss becomes the side effect" of all of the other issues I'm addressing.

I don't want to cut out all 'bad foods' because I might feel like a bit of a social leper... but as close to that as possible.

A few years ago I did reach 63kgs but my social life took a back seat for a full year and really I don't think it's worth it. I'd rather be fat and social than thin and lonesome.

So, here we are, preparing to start in 10 days time. I am 40kgs away from my goal. I am one of those rare people that regularly goes to the gym (at least three times per week) so increasing my exercise isn't an aim, I'll just make sure I keep it up.

Here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment