Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting in the right head space

The more I think about losing weight the more I feel hungry and think about eating. All I want to do is have that lovely full and satisfied feeling and I think part of me wants to stay fat.

I know I can have that full and satisfied feeling from eating 'good' foods as well, so that's why I suspect maybe I want to keep my weight on for other reasons.

Hmmm maybe I need an incentive?

Another reason I need to JUST DO IT!!

Exercise today - Bootcamp class at the gym



One of the other girls in the class called me a 'machine' today when I was doing tricep exercises with a bar. I think I can lift heavier with the tricep bar because I actually enjoy it... am I a weirdo?? ;)

I feel pretty good today :) I found that I feel so much better when I have a decent protein-based breakfast.





Today I ate:
5 slices of supreme pizza (most for
breakfast and the rest for after work.
5 x mini twix bars
1/2 block of
Black Forest chocolate
1/2 bag Jaffas
1/4 bag of Doritos
About six
cups of coffee with milk and stevia




I'm going to be completely honest about what I eat over the next 9 days. I know that it's pretty bad, it's full of comfort. Anyway, you can't get to where you want to be unless you know where you have come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment