Monday, October 24, 2011

Looking forward to holidays

Still chugging along today. I'm very excited about my upcoming (well over a month away) holidays though. I woke up this morning with the feeling it was the end of November and I was really excited, but then I realised it's only the end of October. Lol, how bazarre.

I'm trying my best to stay nice and clean with my eating at the moment, given the breading on the chicken on saturday and the past few weekends as well.

On the good side, I went to the gym today and had to tuck my t-shirt into my pants because of the mountain climbers... I think I'm starting to look passable with a tucked in t-shirt! I still have a tummy of course, but my rolls are reducing and smoothing and not so bumpy. :)

Exercise:
Bootcamp style class

Today I ate:
1/2 protein drink
Taco mince with cheese, sour cream and capsicum
1/2 protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment