Monday, October 3, 2011

Sick AGAIN today

Well I was sick AGAIN today. My denial helped me get through the day at work ok, but on my way home I was feeling very ordinary. I had a small bite to eat, got changed and went to the gym. I walked in the door, said hello I'm sorry but I'm sick today, turned around and went home.

I did turn up to the gym 10mins early to try to psych myself up, but it wasn't happening.

It's TOM at the moment, and has been since Friday, but I'm usually not really affected by it.

The stomach ache I had today was higher that TOM pains anyway. It was definitely in the stomach area. :(

I hate being sick.

And now I'm about to go to bed and hopefully get to work tomorrow morning as well... fingers crossed!

Exercise:
None

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Chicken & prawn curry
Celery sticks with ABC nut spread

No comments:

Post a Comment