Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Potential

I don't know why, but I've had a feeling all day (and for a few years now truth be told) that I'm not living up to my potential.

I feel like I could be doing so much more than I am. I could be studying extra, seeing more friends, spending time doing my hair, I could have not gained this dumb weight in the first place, and the list goes on.

I truly feel it. I think I feel it more when I return home from the city (I don't go into the city too often these days, maybe once or twice a month)...

So the fact that I have to lose weight is a truth that I don't like. I have to keep at this in order to change it to the way it's supposed to be (which is me not overweight) but I'm annoyed that it isn't done already.

On a brighter note, tomorrow is weigh in morning so I'm hoping for a good result. Exercise has been lacking this week but I don't believe exercise is necessary for fat loss, only necessary for overall health. So I'm hoping that wont slow me down.

Exercise:
None

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Chicken & prawn curry
Egg and veggie scramble - cabbage, zucchini, tomato and spring onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment