Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Need to get cooking

So I need to get cooking again. I went into my freezer to choose a meal for lunch this morning and had only one container left! So shepherd's pie it was!

I've been looking online, thinking of making an lc moussaka. MmmmmmMMMmmmmMmmmm

EDIT: I made the moussaka. I got a little stuck when the recipe said I needed to cover the eggplant slices in flour, so I covered them in protein powder instead. Hhahahaha no idea how that is going to turn out but I look forward to finding out!

Tomorrow is weigh in day.

Other weeks I have been very excited by this. Not this time. I wonder how much damage the weekend has done? :(

Exercise:
Nil

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Shepherd's pie - 2 serves, one at lunch and one at home
2 tsp cream

No comments:

Post a Comment