Monday, September 12, 2011

Anticipation

Well, anticipation is all I've been feeling today. Why? Because tomorrow is the first weigh in for me!

The only thing I've been doing is logging my foods, cutting out junk and snacks, and I've tried to elimiate food groups. Being honest, eliminating food groups is sooooo much easier for me than 'eating less' of something. Or of everything.

And I had whisky tasting on the weekend.

All in all, it's hasn't been perfect. But, I'm so sick of waiting until a time when there wasn't something coming up that could slow me down, because I just never started! So I did, and it's not perfect, just as expected.

OK so now that I've made myself feel better with justifications, I'm back to ANTICIPATION.

I wonder what tomorrow morning's weigh in will bring....

Exercise:
Bootcamp style class at the gym

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Two serves (1.5 at lunch, other 0.5 when I get home from work) of chilli tuna and zucchini quiche. All homemade of course

No comments:

Post a Comment