Friday, September 23, 2011

Daria Marathon!

I had lots of fun today! After work, which was a drag with people calling in sick (again! ... different people to yesterday though) and having to juggle 100 things yet again, I went to the gym and then home for Daria Marathon Part 2.

We watched all of Season 2. It's funny how Daria is still just as good as it was when I watched it yeeeears ago when it was still being made. STILL JUST AS GOOD! ;)

Exercise:
Kinesis

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Shepherd's pie
Egg and bacon w tomato sauce
Mixture of Indian meats, and one slice of cottage cheese stuffed naan
A glass of milk (the Indian was hot!)
SF sprite with a touch of scotch

I didn't end up finish the drink because not one... but two! ... bugs decided to drown themselves in it. Seriously?! I have no idea why they did that...

No comments:

Post a Comment