Saturday, September 24, 2011

Theatre Restaurant

What an awesome night!! I went to a theatre restaurant tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday, and it was such an amazing show!!

It wasn't so great on the diet front though. Coupled with yesterday's no-nos (the naan and milk, and possibly the sauces in the Indian foods) I added a cocktail and dessert today.

I'm trying with all my might to make sure this doesn't lead to a downward slope like it usually does. I've been craving sweets for a couple of days now, and so far they haven't overcome me. I need to keep strong!

Exercise:
None

Today I ate:
Three eggs with leftover kebab meat from Thursday
Caesar salad sans croutons
Some pumpkin soup (about 1/3 of the bowl)
Creamy cocktail ... bad for the carbs
Steak with salad - I left the mash on the plate
Caramel dessert - I ate this in full...

No comments:

Post a Comment