Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rest and Relaxation

Well today was just as busy as it has been for the past few weeks. Went to work, then straight to the gym, then rushed in a quick dinner and meditation began. THEN off to the supermarket, quickly stopped by my parents to pick up a few things, and eventually home just before 11pm.

Phew!

I need this pace to end. Thank goodness tomorrow I don't start work until 12noon, which will give me the morning to potter around the house.

My target meal for tomorrow is a Fish, Fennel & Bacon pie, courtesy of taste.com.au

You know how yesterday I reported my weight loss, which I'm still over the moon about, I think the two places I notice it are the lower part of my stomach and my double chin. Both are significantly smaller in my eyes. I'm looking forward to seeing it continue!

Exercise:
Gym Stick resistance training

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Chicken and prawn curry
Chicken kebab with salad

No comments:

Post a Comment