Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grumpy Day #2

Well today I have been even more grumpy. This time it's with two of the people that are closest to me.

I don't want to go into what happened (same issue with both) and I don't know if I'm wrong or if they are wrong. But anyway...

It's also the second day of TOM this month so perhaps this isn't the best time to be starting anything, but I'm starting anyway! There will ALWAYS be a reason, right?

My dinner tonight, as you can see below, is prawn and chicken curry. It had lots of sauce left over. Yesterday I would have got out some bread and soaked it up. Today I have had to put a bit more thought into it. So, my current thought is I will boil some eggs and mash the sauce into them so I have curried eggs. Then I can give some to my housemate for sandwiches, and I can have some with lettuce. Yum!

Today I ate:
Protein drink
LC shepherd's pie
Chicken and prawn curry

STARTING WEIGHT - 103.2kgs

No comments:

Post a Comment