Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Success!

So I actually remembered to wake up and weigh in this morning. That is an achievement in itself. Right? ;)

My weigh in had some pretty good news - I weighed in at 98.5kgs this morning!!

8 days ago, I weighed in at 103.2kgs and today I am 4.7kgs lighter.

That is SUCH a relief. I was a bit worried that the fact I am not counting coffee or tea or counting anything really, would affect me. If I had a bad weigh in today I honestly wouldn't know what I would do with myself. I'm feeling so happy at the moment.

Alright, alright, I'll be honest with myself. The weight loss is probably due to two major things - water weight is always lost at the start (I definitely not 'puffy' anymore) and I had my TOM last week so I was probably holding even more water because of that. But... I'm still over the moon!!

Exercise:
Yoga

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Fish, egg and spring onion mix with broccoli and cauliflower (large enough serving for some at lunch and the rest after yoga)
Protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment