Friday, September 16, 2011

Today dragged

Today seriously dragged. I thought it wouldn't because today I got up early enough to bake the pie pictured - a fish, fennel and bacon pie. Mmmmm

Then I could potter around the house a bit and then head to work. Finish at 8pm and still have time to myself.

Well work was the busiest but longest day ever. Seriously. I could have walked out to go home at any time, if I were able.

But, now that that's over and I'm home. I have time to check in here to report back.

My achievement for today is my buttoned uniform shirt at work wasn't as tight as usual. Yay! Usually it's quite tight which is really hard to sit in due to the buttons. But it is getting a slight bit of sag across the front. Wooho!!!!

Exercise:
None

Today I ate:
Bacon, eggs and tomato
Protein drink
Leek and parsnip soup

(I tried my best not to have a protein drink today - I don't think it's good to have the same thing over and over again, no matter what it is - but no such luck. Work was so busy I didn't get a break so I just slammed down the drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment