Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flat out day

Well today was so completely flat out.

I woke up completely disorientated - I had no idea what day it was or why I was waking up. And late, did I mention I was late? I got stuck behind soooo many drivers going 15kms under the speed limit (wtf?), caught every possible railway crossing, and when I finally did get to work, people were sick and left in the morning which left me for the afternoon. Booo!

So no, I didn't weigh in. Waking up late and disorientated are to blame. Not me, it's them. ;)

I'll have to weigh in tomorrow instead.

On a good note, straight after work and before my evening class, I went by the travel agent and purchased my tickets to Europe! Woohoo!!!!! I leave in December!

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Curried tuna lasagne
Leftover chicken and kebab meat with three eggs and some added veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment