Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So-so

Well today was ok. Bit mediocre.

I went to work and the day completely dragged - at least I was productive and got a lot done though. Had my osteo appointment to help my sore ankle (have I mentioned that already?), then my eyelash extension appointment was cancelled so I spent time on my next Toastmasters speech, and then went to a committee meeting.

That was the day. Not particularly exciting, hey.

The most exciting thing, and it isn't very, is that I currently have a pot on the stove on a super-low temperature, heating lamb neck with veggies. Fingers crossed it works out ok! I've never slow cooked anything before!

Exercise:
None (again! Had too many appointments after work)

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Lc shepherd's pie
50g smoked salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment