Friday, September 9, 2011

Had a bit of a hungry day today but I survived :)

Funny thing that happened today, a woman at work was asking really weird questions. We've worked together for a few years now, and she's just started asking things like where I grew up, if I had brothers and sisters, and also what that drink was on my desk (my protein drink) and why I was drinking it. Of course I answered "because it's healthy"... I'd never mention it's because it's low carb or anything. That's kinda black listed for general talk.

I think the phrase should be changed from "one never discusses politics or religion" to "one never discusses politics, religion or carbs" lol

Exercise:
Kinesis (weight resistance)

Today I ate:
Protein drink
LC Shepherd's pie
Protein drink (only a little bit, I was starving by 6pm)
Lemon barramundi with broccoli and cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment