Thursday, September 1, 2011

Good day

Well today was quite a good day. It was still busy, the sickies haven't all come back to work yet, but otherwise it was good. I find I am eating less junk food as I mentioned the other day. That can only be a good thing, right?

I've been off from the gym this week - did you notice I hadn't reported any exercise? I hurt my ankle a couple of weeks ago and on Saturday I went and hurt my knees too. I mentioned that, right?

Anyway tomorrow is my first day back in 7 days so that's exciting! I'll still be cautious with my joints though, don't want to ruin a good thing.

Did some meditation today with a few others. Sooooo relaxing. It turned up something weird though ... it brought up an ex of mine from like 10 years ago. I don't know what to make of it. I know all the feels have long passed, so I can only think it's the fact the relationship ended up hurting me, that I am hung up on. I don't like being hurt (does anyone? lol)...

... anyway perhaps that is something I have to work on. Releasing my fear of being hurt again.

After I press post on this I will go to sleep and will see if I can explore it some more :)

Today I ate:
Protein drink
Beef satay and rice (a normal sized serving this time)
Two lines of mint chocolate
A large handful of jelly bellies

No comments:

Post a Comment