Saturday, September 3, 2011

Figure inspiration

Doesn't Kate Winslet look awesome in this picture! I'd love to look like her, even without the black portions enhancing her curves. She's just amazing.

There are quite a few famous people that give me inspiration when I think about how to look gorgeous but also strong at the same time. Looking like a waif simply doesn't interest me.

People like Kate of course, Jodie Foster, Geena Davis, Naomi Watts, Alison Hannigan, Lucy Lawless (don't laugh! she's fabulous!) and Paget Brewster from Criminal Minds.

Do you have any inspirational people?

Today I ate:
Leftover beef satay and rice
1/2 box of Chocolatier chocolates (the big box)
2/3 of a block of Aero mint chocolate
3 eggs on one piece of toast with tomato sauce
Spaghetti and meat balls (not very nice so mostly just polished off the meatballs)
A handful of Jelly Bellies

No comments:

Post a Comment